Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 1/16/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Let me say this book is definitely for those over 18 + because wow the HOTNESS just melted my kindle.

Setta Jay is a new to me author.

In this book we have Guardians who are on Earth after their parents went to sleep after committing sins. Zane is the son of a Immortal warrior and a goddess mother he has a twin and a younger sister whom they both worry deeply about.

They all have different powers and try to use it for good.

Then we have Brianna she is also a Guardian warrior one of very few who likes this Hot and Hard and she an Zane get together as much as they can however Brianna is wanting someone else. Zane is not her fated mate. But that does not stop them from bringing down the walls… Literally !

The book leaves me wanting to know much more about these 3 characters as Zane’s sister is up to something and Who is this mystery person Brianna longs for?

This book just oozes HOTNESS and we do get some major action and suspense also. It’s a short read I do believe to introduce us into this world. Very well written so Kudo’s to Setta Jay !!

Pickup your copy of this HOTTER than HOT read !!!

[a:Setta Jay|7778856|Setta Jay|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1401028856p2/7778856.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS