Book Nook Nuts

Under His Protection

Under His Protection - Katie Reus Under His Protection is all about Ivan and Julieta. As per all the Red Stone Security books we get a sexy , strong, and dominate alpha male and women who can be just as dominate. Ivan is bodyguard to Alexander Blue’s fiancé Mina Hollingsworth. He was also on the force for Mina’s father who past away leaving her extremely wealthy and vulnerable to attacks.

Alexander has had to go out of town and Ivan is charge of protecting Mina. Well Mina decides she wants to go to a friends sex shop to gather some things to surprise her man. Julieta owns a very upscale sex shop that sells toys and lingerie.

Julieta takes one look at Ivan and fire shoots through her although by the looks of him he is not interested. She hears from Mina that Ivan is a player.

Things begin to take a turn for the worse when someone is trying to hurt Julieta.

This book is one of the best ones yet. We get a ton of Action , Suspense and OMG the heat level is off the charts. And we have some guest appearances by others from previous books in the series and I totally enjoy that. I highly recommend it.

I was gifted a copy of this book from the Author for my honest review <3 <br/>