Book Nook Nuts

Ava & Will

Ava & Will - Melanie  James Book: Ava & Will (Éveiller Book 1)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 8/21/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a really cute but sexy hot story it’s the first in a series of a few books that tell a story of neighbors who are good friends and each have their own set of issues in the bringing spice back to their marriages. The women all come up with a great plan so each book will tell each of the couples stories.

This book is about Ava and Will. Will loves his wife very much but after getting a promotion at work he is now working more hours and is never home. He misses his family and hates his job but doesn’t know what to do about it. Ava does what ever housewife does .She takes care of her family but also has a small jewelry business she runs and it has taken off pretty good. So after the weekly meeting with her girlfriends she decides to use some of her money to setup a weekend getaway for her and Will. One of her neighbors is keeping the kids and Ava sets things in motion.

This book to me is a great eye opener to many married couples who find themselves in this type of rut after having kids and working long hours.. MAKE TIME for the ones you love is basically what it is all about.

Well that’s all I am giving you on this story. I will say their weekend getaway could melt a many pages !! Very good story !! Pickup your copy and get reading..

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS