Book Nook Nuts

Flawed and Damaged (Damaged Hearts, #1)

Flawed and Damaged (Damaged Hearts, #1) - Emily Krat Book: Flawed and Damaged (Damaged Hearts #1)
Author: Emily Krat
Publication Date: 8/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me Author.

This story is about 2 people who have such painful and deep past issues. Two shattered souls.

Elizabeth is trying to get through the death of her parents and the sickness of her grandmother while Ryan is trying to get revenge against his father for all the years of hell he went through.

They meet by accident at the airport where Elizabeth was sent by her employer to pickup who she thinks was Ryan but it turns out it was not and things spiral from there.

I did like the book although something was missing as it went back and forth to each characters pov but overall it was a pleasant read. Elizabeth although damaged she is very strong and a survivor. Ryan however came across as a dominating jerk at times although he started to warm on me.

There was no HEA as the book will continue into another.
Overall good book and very sad in many parts and very funny in other areas. I would recommend it.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[a:Emily Krat|8311853|Emily Krat|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1404055907p2/8311853.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS