Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 4/28/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Well as with all Claudy Conn’s regency books the Heroines are strong minded and strong willed and Lady Elizabeth aka Lady Bess is true to form.

Bess and her good friend Donna are jumping horses and along comes Robby who is Donna’s husband and John Earl of Dunkirk. Bess has fallen into lust right away with him. His Scottish accent sends her toes curling.

They are off to the Earls home to look at his male stud horse who he is going to breed with Bess’s mare. She knows the Earl is spoken for by another female but she can not help her feelings towards him.

Things get pretty mysterious and tons of action are in store for this pair and Bess was warned by a fortune teller. And we also get tons of red hot attraction and flirtation . And comedy as well as these 2 learn each other.

Can this couple over come the threats and be together for ever after?
Grab your copy and find out !!
[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS