Book Nook Nuts

The Lonely Girl

The Lonely Girl - Gracie Wilson Book: The Lonely Girl (Lonely Girl #1)
Author: Gracie Wilson
Publication Date: 5/19/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me Author .

Wow I was truly blown away by this story.
We have Becca aka Rebecca who is a 18 yr old who has endured some deep heartache.
She has withdrawn into herself and has gotten herself involved with a horrible guy to help her heal. Bad idea.

Becca goes off to college and stays with her brother and his roommate and another friend. So much happens and this poor young girl is thrown into more heartache.

This book is about enduring loss and grief and learning to heal and so much more . The story grabbed me from the beginning.. I was so heartbroken to have it leave off with a cliff hanger. Truly enjoyed and can not wait to read the next book.
I recommend this book if you like stories that tug on your heart but beware there is a cliff hanger but hey if you enjoy the book as much as I did then its all good.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[b:The Lonely Girl|22229189|The Lonely Girl (Lonely Girl #1)|Gracie Wilson|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1400558663s/22229189.jpg|26738284]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS