Book Nook Nuts

Joyful Leigh

Joyful Leigh - Melanie  James Book: Joyful Leigh – Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Book #5
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 12/17/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Leigh is on a trip to the grocery store after work with Gertie. Well things go all kinds of wrong for these two.
It’s Hunter to the rescue.

The old house that Leigh and Hunter are restoring has no working furnace and its beyond freezing in there. Leigh decides to write about a couple who of course fix the heat or do they?

Leigh has hopes of having Thanksgiving meal at her and Hunters home but with no heat how can she?

Leigh has been published but only for her witch books. The girls now have a spell club and they meet weekly.
Hunter has a new assignment he is going undercover dressed as what else? A Cat?

Oh no now the publishing company wants a Christmas paranormal book and Leigh is up for the challenge Oh the crazy things this witch does.

This book as all the books in this series was hilarious I found myself laughing out loud so many times while reading it. It is well written and the escapades of Leigh and her friends is never ending trouble with a capital T.

If you want a good read with Romance, Comedy and a tad bit suspense then grab yourself a copy of this book and get reading.
[b:Joyful Leigh|23950686|Joyful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Book 5)|Melanie James|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1418963080s/23950686.jpg|43554808]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS