Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author

Really Griffin? You just had to pull me into a psychics place and now she wants to read my life?

Zolta the tarot card reader sees things I didn't think possible. And the card she is showing me I can not hide my shock as it’s the same in my dreams.

Jensen is damaged his own mother turns her back on him. He loves to play his music and is into drugs and he wakes up in horrible places all the time nothing new. Until one day he wakes up and it scares the crap out of him. He knows he needs to change.

Liz is a simple some what over weight young woman who has the sweetest heart of anyone.
Griffin is one of her best friends. She wishes she could find someone to see beyond her outside and see her inside.

These two broken people find each other in the most tragic of ways. A dog is hit by a car and Jensen stops to help and Liz runs out of the vets office to help.

This story is truly heartwarming and heartbreaking. We have a total of 3 tortured souls whose lives are intertwined and they don’t know it at first. Very well written and I would highly recommend it.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[a:Diane Rinella|6592108|Diane Rinella|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1395862244p2/6592108.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS