Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 3/3/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Keelin is determined to live life to the fullest since she came out of the centuries long hibernation her parents had placed on her. Her brother is now married and although she knows she should be with a dragon pack she stayed on with Finn Stavros's wolf shifter pack.

Bran the Alpha of the Dragon pack has come to town for undercover work but also because he can not seem to stay away from Keelin. He accepts Finn's invitation to stay at the packs place. Although both Alpha males they will work around it.

When getting off of work at Bo's place Keelin is attacked unsure who they are. But it’s Bran to the rescue this time.
The 2nd time well it is Bo who intervenes.

What exactly is going on?
Who is wanting to cause Keelin harm?

And what is going on with Bo and Nyx? This is a story I hope to read some day soon.

Will Keelin finally accept that she has a mate?

Fantastic book I love reading dragon shifter books but Author Katie Reus always adds that extra element of bringing characters from previous stories into the mix.
I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS