Book Nook Nuts

Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guard Series)

Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guard Series) - Julia Mills, Lisa Miller, Linda Boulanger Book: Her Dragons Fire (Dragon Guard Series #2)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 1/19/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
What a fantastic book. In this next installment the action continues as brother Andrew who betrayed his brothers and his brothers at arms is on the move to eliminate those who he feels wronged him.

Aidan is a fierce guardsman within the dragon guard and he knows where his lifemate is and whom she is but he can’t be with her not until he takes care of capturing his brother. However with Rayne and his new mate expecting a baby he decides to go stay at Kyndel’s old apartment and try to find his brother.

Grace is a very hard working lawyer and she is best friends since college with Kyndel. Her body comes to life just thinking of the sexy man who is staying at her best friends place.

Sparks fly and love blooms and the action is non stop in this book.
Can Aidan stop his crazed brother? Can he finally have his lifemate and keep her safe?

Pickup Your Copy you wont be disappointed
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS