Book Nook Nuts

A Vampire's Saving Embrace

A Vampire's Saving Embrace - Darlene Kuncytes Book: A Vampire's Saving Embrace (Supernatural Desire #1)
Author: Darlene Kuncytes
Publication Date: 2/14/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me Author,

In this story we have Abby who is a strong, independent woman who has carried on through life even after some abuse done by an ex-boyfriend. While working in the nightclub she is notices a man who is super sexy who has come in for days.
When Abby leaves a little early after having gotten a severe headache she is attacked. Thank goodness, Desmond was there to save her. Everything changes for Abby that night as she learns what attacked her and why. Des, his brother Marcus and best buddy Lucas do all they can to protect Abby but will it be enough? Can Abby embrace what she learns her blood has in it?
This is a really well written vampire along with other worldly creatures. Desmond has mixed feelings at first but it takes his smart mouthed brother and werewolf friend Lucas to help him see the light. I enjoyed this book, as I love paranormal books with various creatures.
[a:Darlene Kuncytes|7013486|Darlene Kuncytes|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1369330133p2/7013486.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS