Book Nook Nuts

Defender's Blood Alex's Destiny

Defender's Blood Alex's Destiny - A.K. Michaels Book: Alex's Destiny (Defender's Blood #1)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 11/23/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Zach has been sent to handle a mission. Alex is a special person although she does not know it. She is danger from Demons and others who want what she has. What Zach did not expect was falling for this beauty. Her aunt is raising Alex since her mother and grandmother were killed. However, she learns her aunt is something very special indeed.
Zack gets Alex back to the compound where she learns about all the supernatural beings and is shocked when she finds out what her aunt has been hiding all these years.

Can Zack keep her safe?
Can they have a everlasting love?

Well this book kept me reading until I was finished now I am anxiously wanting to read book 2. We get all kinds of paranormal beings in this book and there is a lot of action to. Loved it.
[a:A.K. Michaels|7453846|A.K. Michaels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1427470398p2/7453846.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS