Book Nook Nuts

Defender's Blood The Turning (An Urban Fantasy)

Defender's Blood The Turning (An Urban Fantasy) - A.K. Michaels Book: The Turning (Defender's Blood #3)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 12/9/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Wow, this book finds Zach fighting for the love of his life. The Fairy aka Alex’s aunt has told him what he must do but does he have the heart to do it? His mate cannot tell him what she wants and its weighing hard on him.

Zach has done what he must and now the waiting begins if Alex pulls through will she be the same? Will she hate Zach? James is going with Zach although Zach does not want him in danger. Those who are trusted and loved are caring for the babies. Can Zach bring their mom back to them?

While in the mountains of Canada, helping Zach out James finds a reason to finally come out of his scarred shell. Can she be his savoir? Lisa is a powerful wolf but even she cannot keep her mother safe from what has happened. Can James save his new family?

Wow this series just keeps getting better loved this one

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:A.K. Michaels|7453846|A.K. Michaels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1427470398p2/7453846.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS