Book Nook Nuts

Serial Love

Serial Love - Maryann Jordan Book: Serial Love: Saints Protection & Investigation
Author: Maryann Jordan
Publication Date: 11/15/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is Jack's story. We met Jack in a previous series.
He owns a security firm Saints Protection. He was in the Army Special Forces before beginning his own firm.

The Governor has now called in Jacks team to help with the murders of young college girls.

Tonya was out partying with her college friends for her 21st birthday. She goes on off by herself to her place and before she gets inside someone throws something over her face and she is taken.

Jack also has to figure out how an old woman breaks his barriers at his home. Bethany her granddaughter hopes that Jack and his team will understand that her gram is very ill. But things start turning in Jacks stomach when it comes to Bethany.
Jack is the ultimate alpha male who protects those he loves and those who he works with. His team is everything to him.
Can Bethany break some of his shields? To gain his heart?

Totally loved this first book in this new series. Can't wait to find out more about the rest of the team ! I love how the author does the crossover and brings beloved characters from a previous series into this one.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Maryann Jordan|8052607|Maryann Jordan|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1436275362p2/8052607.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS