Book Nook Nuts

Blood Kiss

Blood Kiss - J.R. Ward Book: Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1)
Author: J.R. Ward
Publication Date: 12/1/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
We met Paradise in the Shadows book she is the daughter of the Kings first advisor. She is an aristocrat. But she is also smart and lethal in her own way and she wants to learn to fight. The issue? Her father. She finally gets her father and the brothers blessing to join the training but is she going to be able to complete it?
While in training, she meets Craeg who is hiding something but then again so is Paradise. Her best friend Peyton is the only one there who knows who she truly is.
Someone is killing young women and one is found on the steps of Marissa's safe place which in turn brings Butch in and a few of the new students are also involved in this quest.

Who will be left standing? Well grab your copy of this fantastic new beginning. !! I loved it and cannot wait for more.

I purchased the paperback of this book.
[b:Blood Kiss|24903031|Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, #1)|J.R. Ward|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1426697749s/24903031.jpg|44552981]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS