Book Nook Nuts

Desire After Dark

Desire After Dark - Marie Force Book: Desire After Dark (The McCarthys of Gansett Island #14)
Author: Marie Force
Publication Date: 5/23/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

I am beginning this book knowing there are 13 previous books in this series.
However, it felt like a stand-alone which is a rarity is. Tobias met Erin on a previous visit to Gansett Island for a wedding and they hit it off and have kept in contact every since.
Erin has been living life in a haze of sorts after a tragedy happened. She moved to Gansett Island after a long time friend asked her. She is living in a lighthouse of all things and life is finally looking promising.
Tobias aka Slim is coming to town for about twelve days and he has one thing on his mind. Will Erin get on-board?

This couple was so sweet, caring, and oh so romantic. I enjoyed the entire book and read it in one setting. I love these kinds of romance books and hope to read the previous books in the series as many of those characters are mentioned in this book.
The story is well plotted, the book is well written and I loved all of the characters.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Marie Force|1508588|Marie Force|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1429106444p2/1508588.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS