Book Nook Nuts

Paranormal Romance: Bite Of A Vampire (Book 1)

Paranormal Romance: Bite Of A Vampire (Book 1) - Anna Belsky Book: Paranormal Romance: Bite Of A Vampire (Book 1)
Author: Anna Belsky
Publication Date: 8/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 2 Stars

REVIEW

New to me author.

Let me first say I was asked to review this book but it was and is free on Amazon.

Emily is a private investigator and is following a wife who is suspected to be cheating. What she finds is a woman being bitten by what she thinks is a man at first but later learns he was a vampire.

Emily is a girl who does not believe in romance yet she is crushing on her neighbor Mark.

This book was not for me. There are many grammar issues, the story just really made no sense to me. It was very choppy and jumpy.
The book needs more story depth, and serious editing fixes.
The cover is fantastic.
I also do not like that at the beginning of every chapter there is a link to signup for free romance novels once is plenty but not on every single chapter.
[b:Paranormal Romance: Bite Of A Vampire|31572237|Paranormal Romance Bite Of A Vampire (Book 1)|Anna Belsky|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1471825088s/31572237.jpg|52260904]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS