Book Nook Nuts

Untitled (The Masterpiece Trilogy, #3)

Untitled (The Masterpiece Trilogy, #3) - Nikki Lynn Barrett Book: A Forever Masterpiece (The Masterpiece Trilogy #3)
Author: Nikki Lynn Barrett
Publication Date: 6/9/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is the final book in this wonderful story.
Hunter and Becca have lived a living hell pretty much since they were very young children. Their families are intertwined even more so than they ever realized.
Everything finally comes to light in this book and I would strongly suggest you grab book one to start or you won't know what is going on and who is who.

This was a fantastic finale it gives us all closure.
I enjoyed it very much. It needs work with missing words but nothing at all that takes from the story itself. It will keep you glued to your screen for sure.
Action, Love, and Heartache. Make sure you have your tissues.

[a:Nikki Lynn Barrett|6583655|Nikki Lynn Barrett|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1468898724p2/6583655.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS