Book Nook Nuts

The Beast: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood

The Beast: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood - J.R. Ward Book: The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood #14)
Author: J.R. Ward
Publication Date: 4/5/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

As with all books in this series, I absolutely enjoyed every single word. I love all the brothers but Rhage was always a favorite and this book reminds me why.

So much is happening in this story, and it's explosive. We get many of those who we love in this book. Layla and Quinn and Blay experience something that leaves us all wondering for a bit. Rhage and Mary are blessed beyond words or will it be ripped away? V has news for Payne and the others. Lassiter also appears and is funny as ever. Our doctor Mannie may be in for a shocker soon. We meet Bitty someone who is becoming very special to the brothers but to one even more so. And Assail well he has now become one of my favorites also.
This book had my emotions all over the place but oh how I enjoyed it. I would suggest you begin with book one in this series, so you learn who everyone is.

I bought the audible of this book as well as borrowed the book version from my local library.

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS