Book Nook Nuts

The Chosen

The Chosen - J.R. Ward Book: The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood #15)
Author: J.R. Ward
Publication Date: 4/4/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Can we just say HOLY CRAP on a pogo stick?

Let me start with Tohr- My heart broke for him losing his mate, then I was so happy for him in finding true love again, and now well I am just not sure how I feel about him, but I do know what he learns would throw anyone sideways. But how he treats Layla has me wanting to slap him silly.

Throe - I haven't liked him since he first came on the scene and I still don't. But he is going to change things in Caldwell.

Trez- Well the scribed virgin has brought back many in this series so who knows? Maybe Trez will get a chance at a happy ending?

V - What in the hell is going through Vicious’ mind? He loves his mate, and I get he doesn't do emotion but something has triggered the emotion, and now he is thinking of stepping out on his Jane?

Quinn and Blay- Holy Moses. This couple ...

Xcor - Many things come to light about this male. I changed my feelings for him over the past books, and I am so glad to know that he earned that change. The King offers him a free pass so to speak but will it be? His Band of Bastards will always follow this male, and I found that endearing.

Layla / Xcor - We knew where this couple was headed over the last several books so to find them finally in a somewhat closer place was great. However what she has to endure at many of the brothers is uncalled for in my opinion.

And last but not least for me
Lassiter..
WHAT a damn shocker his news is gonna be. I wanted to laugh, jump and down and throw in many of those who pick on him faces. HAHA, he is the better male.

I went with the audible version of this book, and I will say that the narrator was freaking AWESOME !!

I have loved this series from book one, and this author never fails to entertain me. I can't wait for the next book.

[a:J.R. Ward|20248|J.R. Ward|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1437768069p2/20248.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS